Saturday, January 3, 2009

Energy Zappers & Juicers ~ Day 10

As stated in the Soul Coaching book
"An energy zapper is anything that lowers your energy and thus decreases your life force. Often you become so used to living with these zappers that you are not even conscious of their effect on you. Just becoming aware of them will diminish their power."

I am aware of a couple of energy zappers;

* my daughter's father ~ having to talk/deal with him (another 6 years til she's 18!)

* when I say yes instead of no to avoid upsetting someone/hurting their feelings

* doing something I dislike

* shopping (I dislike it!)

"I am moving into harmony with everyone and everything in my universe."
Today's affirmation was difficult; it just didn't ring true for the day (it would've last week when I was relaxed!).

3 comments:

Genie Sea said...

What are your juicers? :)

Moving into harmony with everything and everyone is a TALL order and probably would take a lifetime to achieve. I can take moments of total harmony and try to expand them into more moments. That's as far as I got :)

Kris said...

Witnessing your own acknowledgements IS the first step to actualizing the harmony, wisdom, and pleasure you are seeking in your life. I applaud your ability to witness your being! :)

In Joy,
Kristen

Melissa said...

Hey, thanks for popping over to my blog and for your comment.

Oh the thorn in our sides. Sometimes they're easy to deal with and sometimes not. But what a blessing to be awake enough in the journey to even realize this information!

~Harmony~
Melissa