Thursday, January 1, 2009

Exploring Your Soul Mission ~ Day 7

Day 7 (which was yesterday) was about beginning to explore my soul mission in life by listening for signs, coincidences and synchronicities.

I didn't notice any as I went about my day (shopping, trying to stay cool in the humidity, swimming) but I hope it will come to me as I progress through this book.

The day's affirmation was;
"Who I am is enough"

That doesn't resonate with me as I battle with my thoughts............


What an end to air week though ~ a day of heat and humidity. The air was so thick!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Slowly you will begin to celebrate small parts of who you are, and those small celebrations will indeed add up to you eventually *knowing* that you, Ali, Are Enough Always. . . . In the meantime, be at peace wherever you are in the process because wherever you are *is* enough, too :)

Happy New Year!
Kristen