Thursday, January 1, 2009

Turning Points in Your Life ~ Day 8 (Water)

This is the beginning of Water Week and as water traditionally represents emotions it will be interesting to see what happens throughout the week.

Today has been about examining turning/significant points in my life.

I have a few that jump into mind immediately but I'm going to stick with writing them in my journal only.

Today's affirmation in the book is
"I unconditionally accept my feelings....and what I feel is not who I am."

I must admit I haven't been very focused today.......tomorrow is a fresh start!!!

Water wise I have hand watered the garden (I prefer this to using a sprinkler as I enjoy it), swum laps in our backyard pool and washed my hair.

Tomorrow I need to wash away my negativity whilst showering!!

4 comments:

Kris said...

Ooooo, what a glorious idea! I love the idea of using our showers as vehicles for washing away whatever is sticking to us that we don't want or need anymore: Very cool idea!

Keep at it, Ali, you're courage in this is outstanding!

With love,
Kristen

Genie Sea said...

The beautiful thing about water is, it's ever-flowing. Every moment is a fresh start. :)

Anonymous said...

You were completely true to today's affirmation in accepting that you didn't feel focused and letting that be okay, telling yourself that tomorrow's a fresh start. Good for you!
I have a particular fondness to the element of water, being a Pisces and all ;~)

Ali said...

Your comments are so valuable to me ~ thanks for taking the time to write them!

I love being able to share this journey with such inspirational people :-)