Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lightening Up ~ Day 6

photo taken in my garden Jan 08

"I am safe and centred no matter where I am."


Today is about letting go of internal clutter; clearing the mind.

I attempted to do this whilst hand watering the garden but no matter what I had thoughts streaming through my mind. It was not possible to try and let it float by like a cloud. I am not too bothered by this at present as I already feel such a change for me; for the past couple of days I've been more relaxed than I usually am!

In a few moments when I go to bed I shall try again to clear my mind........

6 comments:

Chrisy said...

well done...you'll do it...just takes repetition and (my downfall) staying aware so that intentions don't get lose again in the humdrum of life...thanks for sharin your journey...

Miss Robyn said...

have a blessed 2009 xo

Kris said...

Dear Ali,

A true sense of safety in yourself and your life will indeed come to you, as you grow to trust the changes you have made and thus to trust yourself. You'll achieve all you language into existence :)

BTW, you sure are a stunning photographer!

In Joy,
Kristen

Her Speak said...

Don't be discouraged! Many people devote their entire lives to achieve stillness in the mind--It's an ambitious project! Good for you! :)

What a beautiful cheery photograph! So bright! I'm partial to yellow--my parlor is painted in a sunshine yellow just like that.

Much Luck in continuing your journey!
Many Blissings~*
Molly

Ali said...

thank you all for your wonderful comments and compliments about my photos.

I love taking pics especially of plants/flowers and my little camera is easy to use!

Genie Sea said...

Oh! You are doing Soul Coaching! I saw your comment on my blog and came over to say thank you and Happy New Year, and I see you're in the process!

It has changed my life, and I will come and cheer you in your journey!

We accumulate internal clutter over years and years. It cannot be cleared away in one day. I'm still clearing out mine! The hardest thing for me is to take it one day at a time.

May 2009 bring you clarity, health. prosperity and abundant love. :>