Monday, December 22, 2008

Aiming high ~ You're Worth It!


"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world." Harriet Tubman

We all do have the power in us to reach for the stars should we wish to ~ there is absolutely nothing wrong with aiming high and going after what we desire as long as no-one is hurt in the process!

Go outside at night, (weather permitting of course!) stretch your hand upwards and

reach for the stars!!


You can view everyone else's Mantra Monday contributions here and read about the concept behind them here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this one!

Ali said...

Thanks Tabby :-)

Maithri said...

Beautiful,

Thanks my friend for this reminder of whats possible...

I think i'll have to do that tonight... weather in melbournes AOK at the moment ;)

Winged peace, M

Tori said...

Thanks. That is one of my favorites. =)

jennlui said...

ooohhhh yay!!! i love L*O*V*E love your affirmation and card ali!!! so perfect for this time of year when a new cycle is beginning. it reminds us that we truly can reach for anything and accomplish our dreams!!! thank you so much for sharing!!!

peace

Ali said...

I hope it was a clear night for you in Melbourne Maithri and you got to reach for the stars :-)

I'm glad you like it Tori!

Jennlui ~ I can't wait for you to post the pic of your card & to use Mr Linky and see everyone elses :-)

Brandi Reynolds said...

I love stars so this is an especially beautiful post to me.

and I totally forgot it was monday! Dammit!!!

Next week for sure...

Eileen W. said...

I'll be sure to reach out to the stars especially on my trip to Florida!! This is so inspiring!