Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Listening.....

Do you ever get that gut feeling/hunch about something and just shake it off as just a silly thought?

I used to do that quite frequently but more and more I'm making an effort to stop and listen to inner thoughts. More often than not I receive warnings and today was no exception.

As I reversed out of my garage to drive into town I began thinking about my car, especially the wheels/tyres. As I tried to dismiss the thoughts they became stronger so I ended up stopping at the nearby service station and checked the air pressure in the tyres. One tyre was considerably low and I therefor added air to it.

I'm not trying to say an accident may have occurred but someone was telling me that something wasn't right.

It certainly pays to listen!!

“The only real valuable thing is intuition.” ~ Albert Einstein

2 comments:

Miss Robyn said...

well done! that is really listening to those inner voices, your inner wise woman!

Ali said...

thanks for your encouraging comments :-)