Thursday, December 25, 2008

Life Assesment ~ Day 1 Soul Coaching (Air)

"My evaluation of myself is not who I am"

This affirmation does make me question "who am I then?" but then again isn't that what this book is about, self discovery?!

I have worked through levels 1 and 2 today :-)

I've evaluated my life under the headings listed as follows;

* Health ~ it is OK but could be better. I need to improve my fitness, lose 8-10kg and eat healthier. My mental health is slowly but surely improving. During the next 28 days I will try to lose 1-1.5kg, drink more water and eat better.

* Relationships ~ The only relationship that I feel needs work on is the one I have with myself.....I will try not to put myself down.

* Finances ~ We are financially secure with the only debt being our mortgage which will be paid off within the next 10 yrs. I would like to have a part time job/income coming in the help contribute financially.

* Career ~ I don't have one but would like to be working where I help others. I have been looking for part time work & applying for jobs, even had one interview but no job offers.

* Creativity ~ I'd like to have more confidence and create more often.

* Spiritual Fulfillment ~ I am on a spiritual journey and enjoying learning and growing spiritually each day.


I have a few areas in my life that have large rifts;

* self esteem ~ I don't think much of myself or even like myself/my body
* worry/frustration ~ I tend to worry about most things
* resentment/bitterness ~ towards living where we do
* self motivation ~ this is greatly lacking
* my past ~ I have trouble letting go of things which then weigh me down
* job/work/career ~ this is non existent
* physical health ~ I suffer from I.B.S. and am slightly overweight.

Boy, oh boy ~ actually writing all of this down (which I have also done in a journal) is a huge thing and makes everything seem so much more REAL!!!! This is HUGE............

5 comments:

Judi said...

Like I said - It's amazing what the little changes do - I didn't even realize my change in attitude until about midway through the program. ENJOY!!

Miss Robyn said...

ok, tell me why you are bitter with where you live... email me if you wish.. xo

- one book that I highly recommend is 'cook right for your type'.. following along the lines of the blood type eating plan.

Ali said...

Judi ~ I'm looking forward to seeing the changes in attitude :-)

Miss*R ~ Thanks ~ I've emailed you! I will research blood type eating plans, thanks for mentioning it :-)

Serena Lewis said...

You don't like Queensland? :( Just kidding...I'm thinking it may be to do with area.

I've been reading/watching some amazing books/DVDs by Esther and Jerry Hicks who come forth with messages from Abraham (spiritual source). Their message pretty much says that what we think about, we draw into us. This means everything including our negative thoughts. A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle has made a huge difference to my whole outlook on life too.

I'm looking forward to watching you grow throughout this journey, Ali.

love, light and peace,
serena

Kris said...

You are beautiful and whole and very worth your cherishing, dear Ali

With Love,
Kristen