Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dreamboards


I felt that I had no control over my life when I moved interstate with my family a couple of years ago. That negative feeling of not wanting to live here has weighed me down.

It's now time to try and snap out of it.

As I can't change the fact we moved here I can instead begin focusing on what I'd like in my future, harnessing positive energies to do this.

I first read about Dreamboards (also known as a vision or goal board) a few weeks ago and then began creating one after finding this post at Suzie's Sacred Space.

It's fun going through old magazines/catalogues searching for pictures and words/phrases to create a visual picture of my dreams. I look foreard to sharing my completed dreamboard with you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so wanting to make a dreamboard, too! Recently found out about them by name, but I used to play around like this all the time as a teenager. Maybe that's why I felt lucky back then, but not so much now. Must get back to manifesting through play! Let's remember to visualize what we desire as "already being so." They say that this is the key in speeding up the results. And, of course, giving thanks that it's already so. I'm glad you found my blog so I could find yours!! Thanks for your lovely comments and for entering my giveaway! Good luck, and many blessings! Serena

Ali said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog & for your lovely comments. I hope you get round to creating a dreamboard ~ hopefully you'll post about it so I can see it!!

Unknown said...

So cute!!!!
Please come to visit me on Sirpriz i will be happy to see you :)

Mama from france from http://www.sirpriz.com
Swaps gifts and make friends

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh my heart goes out to you! I'm in the same boat, loathing where I live. It's so hard and I want to snap out of it too. I'm so glad that you are going to participate in this month's dreamboard ritual. I hope it brings positive change in all of our lives.

Kathie said...

Now I am intrigued! I love the sound of "Dream Boards" ... I am making a Treasure Map for all of the things I would love to manifest over the coming year - and also allowing for Spirit to show me what I cannot even imagine!

Blessings to you,
Kathleen