Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A perfect gift

Awhile ago my husband asked me to get my fingers sized for rings and with my birthday and Christmas approaching I thought I might be getting a ring then.

Low and behold Jason secretly searched on the internet and found this website with amazing jewellery and talismans. I love all of the jewellery ~ it's all so beautiful!

He then ordered me this ring but with turquoise in the centre, for no reasons other than he knew I'd love it and because he wanted to. (nothing to do with my birthday or Christmas). The ring didn't take long to be made and arrived promptly with great secretive communication going back and forth!

Turquoise is my favourite stone and also my birthstone.

Thanks so much Jason, everything about the ring is perfect!!


The Hebrew inscription around the turquoise says
"Life flows within you and without you".
I feel so magical wearing it.

4 comments:

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

oh that is SO beautiful! what a beautiful gift... and what an amazing stone and ring... I'll have to check their website now!

:)
Wishing you a gorgeous shining day,
leonie

Ali said...

Thanks Leonie for dropping by and commenting :-) I hope you got a cnance to look at the website ~ there are so many amazing pieces of jewellery!

Serena Lewis said...

The ring is GORGEOUS! I love turquoise too. I will definitely check out the website too....thanks for the link ~

love, light and peace,
serena

Ali said...

Hi Serena ~ I'm so glad my husband "found" that website. There are a couple of other pieces of jewellery I'd love to get in the future :-)