Friday, December 12, 2008

A more than gentle reminder!!

I was shuffling my deck of Doreen Virtue Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards when out jumped this card!



This of course was not a coincidence but a significant reminder for me to get on with taking better care of my body, especially in regards to what I eat!!

For weeks now I've been thinking about but not actually getting around to eating healthier foods and drinking more water.

I have not been treating my body as well as I should, not that I drink alcohol or partake in any drugs. I just don't have a good relationship with foods ~ I have I.B.S. and also comfort eat!!

I will drink more water and try not to eat when upset.

I will buy more fresh foods.

I will limit foods that irritate my stomach.

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Excellent point! Even though we avoid bad things, we also need more good things. I want to work on this too.

Can't wait to see your dreamboard! When it's done you can add the link here.

Anonymous said...

I suffer with I.B.S as well, so I know your troubles. I know you'll get more good things in your body and it will be happier.

Thank you for commenting on my blog!

Ali said...

Thanks Suzie! I have used Mr Linky and poste dmy dreamboard.

Tabby ~ thanks for stopping by , for your comments and for "following" my blog :-)

Miss Robyn said...

do you ever do a dry skin brushing? It is wonderful.
if you ever need to know anything about looking after oneself.. email me.. not that I am an expert but I do have lots of stuff from searching over the years.