Sunday, December 28, 2008

Where are you now in your life? ~ Day 4

"I love and accept who I am....and who I am is enough"

This morning I awoke feeling very refreshed. I wonder if it's because as I drifted off to sleep I was doing the yogic breathing exercises mentioned in the book yesterday?!

I will make a concerted effort to continue doing them :-)

Floating Petals Display inside Matahari Dept. Store, Kuta, Bali June 2008


Today was about being the Sacred Observer ~ taking notice of my thoughts and the situations around me.

There wasn't much to observe. I had a very relaxing day and for the first time in a long time I felt "at peace" with everything. For once I actually wasn't worrying about anything, I didn't become upset; I just went with the flow.

Thinking back on today now as I write this it seems like I wasn't me!?!

Of course I realise it was me, I AM ME ~ this is how I always want to be!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it not wonderful when we can turn around and realize that what we now feel is True peace? Life throws us curb balls, but as long as you walk in faith, keep exercising mentally and know you DESERVE everything will continue to fall into place.

How Exciting!

Kris said...

And so it is, then, that you shall be the Free You that you have now learned to be :) This is my blessing, my knowing, and my wish for you. . . .

Love and Peace,
Kristen

jennlui said...

beautiful pic ali!!! it is so wonderful to see your journey unfold from soul coaching. thank you so much for sharing!!! i look forward to reading more as you progress through the book...

many blessings
peace out

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

i know these affirmations they are from Denise Linn, I did her book about a year and half ago i LOVE her, i listen to her all the time in hayhouseradio, very very nice to meet you ;-)