Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blog Award ~ Thanks

I feel honoured to receive this Friendship blog award from an amazing young woman Tori. Thank you especially as this is a fairly new blog!! I never imagined people would actually be reading this so soon after starting :-)


This is the meaning behind the award;

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."


Virtually everyone who's blogs I read have already be bestowed this award but I most definitely wish to pass this on to

* jennlui at Trinket Treasury for inspiring me to create affirmation cards and for hosting Mantra Mondays

* Muffin Pants at A Thousand Wishes and Maybes ~ she has such a brilliant way with words :-)

5 comments:

Tori said...

You're welcome! This may be a new blog, but from what I have read I love it already! =)

<3 Tori

jennlui said...

hee hee!!! oooohhhh thank you ali!!! you are so sweet sweet sweet!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!

i am so very happy that you are having such a fabulous time creating affirmation cards!!! they are really the funnest! and thank YOU for joining in my mantra fun!!!

much love to you!!!

Muffin Pants said...

Wow! I'm so honored! Wooo Hoooo I must be cool! (giggles like a school girl) Thanks Ali! :)

Maithri said...

Many congrats on the award.

You have a beautiful blog and from my brief visit here I can already sense the tender spirit that dwells behind these pages...

Sending you deep peace and soft light this christmas time,

Maithri

Serena Lewis said...

Congratulations on such a beautiful award, Ali...well deserved!